Find out how you can collect your swab sample.
Before sample collection
Before you take a sample for your COVID-19 testing kit, please ensure you have registered your kit.
Preparing your kit
Make sure not to eat, drink, chew gum, or smoke up to 30 minutes before providing your sample.
Place the contents of the kit box (swab, instructions manual, biohazard bag, and return mailing bag) on a dry clean area. Ensure you read carefully the instructions manual provided in our testing kit and wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds.
First, Registering your kit (very important)
Please ensure that your kit is registered on our webiste, before starting to collect your sample. Unregistered kits, will result in samples being discarded.
Collecting your sample
- Pull to open the swab, being careful not to touch the white swab head
- Rub the swab firmly against the back of your throat in a twisting motion for 30 seconds then inside each one of your nostrils for few seconds.
- Return the swab inside the preservative media tube and break the swab at its' marked breaking point, now close the tube tightly.
Send your sample to the lab
- Put the completed swab into the biohazard bag and seal it
- Place the biohazard bag with the swab inside into the box and peel off the adhesive strip to seal the box
- Once this is done, put your closed box in the grey mailing bag and seal it
Your sample is now ready to be sent off to the lab via a Royal Mail Post Box! Find your nearest Priority Mailbox on the link here.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the lab to process your sample from the date it is received.
If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com or alternatively please use our live chat service (Mondays to Fridays 9am-6pm)