Here is all you need to know before you collect your sample.
When collecting your sample, please follow these guidelines:
- Brush your teeth and/or use mouthwash
- Don’t eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum or tobacco for 30 minutes after brushing your teeth and before providing your saliva sample
- Thoroughly read the instruction leaflet provided
- Do not touch the swab tip and handle the swab only by touching the handle
- Rub the swab against the side of your cheeks for 30 seconds
If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com. or contact us via our live chat service